REGISTRATION INFORMATION FOR THE 2020-21 SEASON WILL BE POSTED BY APRIL 15th
Whitemud West Hockey Club is a member of the EMHA and provides programs for players aged 4 to 12 years. The Whitemud West area is bounded by Stony Plain Road on the north, the North Saskatchewan River south and east, and the city limits west. If you are not within these boundaries, please contact EMHA at 780.413.3498.
ONLINE REGISTRATION WILL BE AVAILABLE JUNE 1, 2020
In Person Registration: AVAILABLE JUNE 1, 2020
In person registration is available at the Whitemud West office at #200, 17412 - 105 Avenue. We are open Monday - Thursday from 9:00 am - 1:00 pm.
A completed registration includes:
- Copy of Birth Certificate or Passport
- Copy of Alberta Health Care Card
- Proof of Residency (utility bill - EPCOR, Direct Energy, or ENMAX)
- Parent Declaration Form
- Completed Respect in Sport Course (RIS)
- Volunteer Deposit Form
- Payment - Cash, Debit, Cheque, Visa, or MasterCard
Information regarding financial assistance, Lace Em Up, Kidsport grants, and Canadian Tire Jumpstart can be found on our forms page.
TBD by April 15th, 2020