200 HOCKEY is an elite hockey development/training concept to help hockey players improve
their skills, mental preparedness, fitness and over all game play. Our primary goal at 200 HOCKEY is to
develop/train hockey players to better understand the 200ft game while achieving their true potential.
Who We Are
- played minor hockey in British Columbia.
- played junior hockey with the Prince George Spruce Kings
- played in Western Hockey League ( WHL ) with both the Kamloops Blazers and Kootenay Ice.
- won the WHL League Championship in 1999-2000 with the Kootenay Ice hockey club.
- represented the WHL at the Memorial Cup 1999-2000 with the Kootenay Ice hockey club.
- played 5 seasons with University of Alberta Golden Bears hockey program winning
5 Canada West Championships.
- represented the Canada West Universities Athletic Association at the CIS National Championship
with the UofA Golden Bears 5 years consecutively and being crowned CIS National Champions once.
- graduated from the University of Alberta with a Bachelor Degree in Education and a Bachelor Degree
in Physical Education.
- Creator of the 200 HOCKEY program in 2013 with camps started in 2014.
- Developed the St Thomas More Junior High School upon graduation from the U of A to develop and
coordinate their hockey academy. Currently is the Academy’s Director and Head Instructor.
- Skill development coach for many WHL, NCAA and NHL Players
Pre-Season Association/Club Evaluations:
Ever wonder how and why your Son or Daughter was placed in a certain tier? or who associations hire to preform their evalutaions? Do you think your child should be place in a higher tier?
200 Hockey Development can help with all your preseason and in season evaluations for Hockey Clubs, Associations and Parents.
200 Hockey Development is proud to provide association and level evaluations or placements. Every hockey association must be able to justify why they place a player in each tier. 200 Hockey Development has a system to place and rate all players and help provide assistance in placing them in a tier that will challenge each player and help that player achieve excellence.
200 Hockey will work hand in hand with the association to provide a non-bias ranking of all the players. All of the 200 Hockey Development evaluators must have a back ground in hockey coaching or development. This is to ensure that all the players are rated by a professional group.