2018/19 Whitemud West Apparel Program
For the 2018-2019 season Whitemud West is happy to be partnering with ProSkate to offer a great apparel program for our membership.
- Enable a better apparel experience for our members:
- Enhance our logo
- Make the ordering process easier
- Value for money - quality apparel at a good price
- Protect the integrity of the Whitemud West brand
- A common look and feel for the entire organization
- Eliminate the need for teams to create their own brand
- Monetize the Whitemud West brand
- Keep registration fees stable, generate additional revenue by returning investment in the brand back into the organization
- Consolidated orders equate to improved incentives for our organization and our membership.
- All WW players are to be measured at evaluation check-in. This will minimize the need for individual team sizing sessions.
- Coaches will be provided a list of sizing relative to their teams in their September orientations
- All WW teams are to use an approved WW apparel provider for team orders
- Pro Skate has been selected as our exclusive apparel provider.
- The providers will have required WW digital artwork which is to be utilized.
- Customized artwork, individual team branding, and augmentations to the WW logo will not be permitted.
- The Bauer Team Unity Program is our program of choice for 2018 / 2019, some exceptions based on product type or availability will be granted by receiving approval from the board.
- Agreement on team apparel should be made at the initial parent meeting
- This is to ensure items are received in October and the items are enjoyed for the majority of the season
- The process could take up to 5 weeks regardless of brand chosen
2018 / 2019 Product Catalogue:
A presentation reflecting our 2018 / 2019 product set and pricing can be found here:
2018 / 2019 Order Form:
Team orders can be submitted by filling out the 2018 /2019 apparel order form found here:
Names and Numbers:
Names and numbers can be added to apparel at a cost of $5 per name and $4 for single or double digit number. There is a separate tab on the order form where the name and number information can be included. Adding names and numbers to apparel can delay the fulfillment process.
Sponsor logos can be added to Whitemud West apparel and are left to the discretion of the ordering team. The associated costs of adding sponsor logos will be above and beyond what is stated within our program pricing. Sponsor logo placement should be done in careful consideration of the Whitemud West brand. Should you have any questions about sponsorship placement please contact the office for assistance.
Bauer Sizing Chart:
A sizing chart specific to Bauer apparel can be found here: Bauer Sizing Chart Please note that a sizing may not be equal across products. Ex. a child that wears an YXS track suit jacket would likely wear a YM hoody.
Novice Track Suits Sizes From Evaluations:
Sizing for Novice players that tried on Bauer track suits at evaluations can be found here: Novice - Bauer Tack Suit Sizes (TBA) Please note that sizing may not be equal across all Bauer products. Ex. a child that wears an YXS track suit jacket would likely wear a YM hoody.
Atom Track Suits Sizes From Evaluations:
Sizing for Atom players that tried on Bauer track suits at evaluations can be found here: Atom - Bauer Tack Suit Sizes (TBA) Please note that sizing may not be equal across all Bauer products. Ex. a child that wears an YXS track suit jacket would likely wear a YM hoody.